Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Writer in the Mirror

Today, I'm guest blogging at Elizabeth A. White's Book Reviews about my surprising revelations when rereading my first books--the Iris Thorne Mysteries.

The first two books in my long out-of-print Iris Thorne series--Cold Call and Slow Squeeze--have been re-edited, refurbished, and are again on sale. You can buy them for the first time ever as e-books and trade paperbacks.

The Cold Call e-book is on sale for just $.99! Buy for Kindle, Nook, or iPad.

The e-book of the second in the series, Slow Squeeze, is on sale for $2.99. Buy for Kindle, Nook, or iPad.

For print book lovers, you can ask your favorite bookseller to order the books for you or you can buy the trade paperback of Cold Call here or Slow Squeeze here.

I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting Iris Thorne as much as I had fun reconnecting with her--and with the writer I was back then when I wrote those novels.

Happy holidays to all.

No comments: